ArmadilloCon has always been known for its excellent art show featuring regional artists as well as great artists from around the United States. I, Scott Zrubek, will once again be running the art show.
There IS a Print Shop this year. Our commission is at 15% this year.
I’m trying something unusual again this year. If you get your space request in before June 15 and your art does end up in the show, when I send out the checks with sales, I will include a check to refund 25% of your commission. If you also used the Art Show Helper to enter your art information, I will refund an additional 25% of your commission. I, as the Art Show Director, am doing this. This is an experiment and may or may not be continued in future years.
- Packages must be prepaid and be sure to include sufficient postage to cover return shipping and insurance (or let me know that you wish it to be paid from your sales).
- Specify your return shipping service (UPS, Federal Express, USPS, etc.) and the exact amount of insurance, if any. Please use the separate form (see below: “Shipping Summary”).
- If no special instructions are given, the art will be returned collect via UPS ground with no insurance.
- If you are mailing your art, we need to receive it by Friday, October 8, 2021.
- Let me know if you have any special needs (electricity, free-standing artwork, etc.) and I will do everything I can to accommodate you; however, please be aware that our facilities are very limited.
- We will provide hanging hardware (hooks, clips, etc.).
- If we have vacancies, we will release the open panels/tables to all artists on September 15, 2021. Please be sure to mark on your entry form if you are interested in more than three panels/tables and I will contact you by e-mail if we have vacancies.
- All funds must be in US dollars drawn upon a US bank.
- Make checks and money orders payable to “ArmadilloCon 43.”
- We also take Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal.
- Panel fees are $15 for a 4’x 4’ panel, with a maximum of 3 panels (4’ x 12’ ) per artist.
Tables are $15 for a 6’ table, $10 for a 1⁄2 table, with a maximum of 2 tables per artist. Tables are sold out as of September 20!
- Print Shop fee is $.50 per print. Maximum 40 prints. There is no additional commission on print shop sales.
- ArmadilloCon receives a 15% commission on artwork sold through the Art Show, including auction, but excluding print shop.
There will be an on-line database for you to enter in the information on your items. It will let you print out Bid Sheets, Control Sheets, and Print Shop labels, and will allow us to keep track of what sells and what does not. This is completely optional, but I encourage you to do it. If you don’t, I have to.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.