We’re back for another round with an Art Show for ArmadilloCon 45! ArmadilloCon has always been known for its excellent art show featuring regional artists as well as great artists from around the United States. Scott Zrubek will once again be the ArmadilloCon Art Show Director.
Space is limited, so send in your forms as early as possible. First come, first served. See below for forms and online payment information.
- Maximum of 3 panels per artist.
- Maximum of 2 tables per artist.
- 15% commission on artwork sold through the in-person Art Show, including auction.
- Let the Art Show Director know if you have any special needs (electricity, free-standing artwork, etc.) and he will do everything he can to accommodate you; however, please be aware that our facilities are very limited.
- We will provide hanging hardware (hooks, clips, etc.)
- Prints are $0.50 per individual item in the print shop.
- No commission
- Panel fees are $15 for a 4’x 4’ panel, with a maximum of 3 panels (4’ x 12’ ) per artist.
- Tables are $15 for a 6’ table, $10 for a 1⁄2 table, with a maximum of 2 tables per artist.
- All funds must be in US dollars drawn upon a US bank.
- Make checks and money orders payable to “ArmadilloCon.”
- We can also take Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards. We prefer you use the PayPal buttons on the website for credit card payments.
- ArmadilloCon receives a 15% commission on artwork sold through the Art Show, including auction, but excluding print shop.
- Packages must be prepaid and be sure to include sufficient postage to cover return shipping and insurance (or let me know that you wish it to be paid from your sales).
- Utilize reusable cartons/packing material.
- Specify your return shipping service (UPS, Federal Express, USPS, etc.) and the exact amount of insurance, if any. Please use the “Shipping Summary” form below.
- If no special instructions are given, the art will be returned collect via UPS ground with no insurance.
- If you are mailing your art, we need to receive it by Friday, July 28, 2023. If this is going to be a problem, please let the Art Show Director know. (This does not apply to those who will be bringing their artwork.)
There will be an on-line database for you to enter in the information on your items. It will let you print out Bid Sheets, Control Sheets, and Print Shop labels, and will allow us to keep track of what sells and what does not. This is completely optional, but the Art Show Director encourages you to do it. If you don’t, he has to.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact Art Show Director Scott Zrubek at email@example.com.