A digital or printed copy of a negative COVID-19 test result, or, for those who are fully vaccinated,* proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend ArmadilloCon 2022. The negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 3 days before attending ArmadilloCon. Thus, the earliest possible date to get a COVID-19 test from a healthcare provider to meet this requirement would be Tuesday, August 2. Printed or digital copies of test results should meet the requirements on the CDC Airline Checklist, including a state-issued photo ID that matches the name on the test result report for attendees 18 or older. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian responsible for providing their printed test results and testifying to their identity.
If opting to provide proof of vaccination rather than a negative test result, a digital or printed Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record showing that you are fully vaccinated, along with state-issued photo ID that matches the name on the document for attendees 18 or older is required. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian responsible for providing their Vaccine Card or Vaccine Record and testifying to their identity.
*A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of a two-dose series (Pfizer/Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose vaccine (J&J). The last possible date to get your second shot for entry on Friday, August 5, would be July 22.
Properly-Worn Masks Required
Properly worn masks covering nose and mouth are required for all ArmadilloCon members and guests in all convention spaces (Art Show, Dealers’ Room, Hospitality Suite, Programming, Registration Desk), except when actively eating or drinking. Failure to do so is a Code of Conduct violation and you may be subject to badge revocation.
Note that non-convention areas are not subject to this requirement, but are subject to any hotel requirements on mask wearing.
ArmadilloCon 2022 Entry Procedures
- Confirm that you comply with the ArmadilloCon Health Policy.
- When picking up your badge, bring either (A) a digital or printed copy of your Negative COVID-19 Test (obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending), or (B) in lieu of that, a digital or printed Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record showing that you are fully vaccinated (2 weeks after the second in a 2-dose series such as Pfizer or Moderna, or 2 weeks after a single dose such as J&J). In both cases, you must present a photo ID with a name that matches the Negative COVID-19 Test, printed Vaccine Card, or printed Vaccine Record.
- Bring your Badge each day.
Please do not attend ArmadilloCon if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending ArmadilloCon, you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive, for COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending ArmadilloCon, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention); or
- Within 14 days prior to attending the convention, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
These policies are subject to change, in accordance with state and local guidelines and changing circumstances. We will be updating procedures as necessary as we get closer to August 5th. For the most up-to-date information, check the ArmadilloCon website and follow our social media accounts.