ArmadilloCon 2020 will have an online Expo area, which will be an online Dealers’ Room and Artists’ Alley. Booksellers and artists in the SFF space who want to have a booth are welcome. If you have questions about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
An online booth will include:
- Descriptive text such as name, email, and a short headline.
- Video, either prerecorded or live. You can easily create a video recording for your booth using a free Zoom account and a free YouTube account! FACT has created this short tutorial on how to create a recorded booth video using a free Zoom account and a free YouTube account (also available as a printable PDF).
- A “Take Action” Button. The text for this button is customized to your specifications. The button will either (A) link a person to a web page or document, or (B) allow them to express interest (in which case you will receive a message containing their email address).
Here is a slightly longer overview of how booths work.
What to Send Us, and How
- Review the ArmadilloCon Expo Booth Overview. This includes screenshots of a sample ArmadilloCon booth, which may help you visualize all this!
- Send us the requested information using the ArmadilloCon Booth Setup Form.